1. We believe that the 66 books of the Bible are the word of God, fully inspired and without error in the original manuscripts, written under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit and that it has final authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
2 Timothy 3:16 - All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness.
2. In one God, Creator of all things, eternally existent in three persons - Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.
Mark 1:9-11 - 9 It came to pass in those days that Jesus came from Nazareth of Galilee, and was baptized by John in the Jordan. 10 And immediately, coming up from the water, He saw the heavens parting and the Spirit descending upon Him like a dove. 11 Then a voice came from heaven, "You are My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.
3. In both the full humanity and full Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ.
1 John 4:2 - By this you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God,
4. In His virgin birth; sinless life; miracles; substitutionary vicarious atoning death through His shed blood on the cross; in His bodily resurrection, ascension to the right hand of the Father; in His continued intercession of all believers; and in His personal and imminent return to receive His bride, The Church.
Isaiah 7:14 - "Therefore the Lord Himself will give you a sign: Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a Son, and you shall call His name Emmanuel."
Acts 4:10 - Let it be known to you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom you crucified, whom God raised from the dead, by Him this man stands before you whole.
Luke 5:1- So it was, as the multitude pressed about Him to hear the word of God, that He stood by the lake of Gennesaret,
John 6:44 - No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up on the last day."
5. That all men are sinners and condemned to everlasting punishment as their just reward.
Romans 3:23 - for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
6. That God, in His Grace and Mercy, provided a way to Himself that we might find His peace through His lamb.
Romans 5:8 - But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
7. That for the salvation of the lost and sinful man, t is absolutely essential to receive, by Faith alone, the Lord Jesus Christ as one's personal Savior and Lord, thus regenerated by the Holy Spirit, man is born again, becomes a child of God, and enters in the Kingdom of Heaven.
Romans 8:1-2 - 1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit. 2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
8. In the spiritual unity of all believers in our Lord Jesus Christ, who is the Head of the body; the church
Romans 12:4-5 - 4 For as we have many members and one body, but all the members do not have the same function, 5 so we, being many, are one body in Christ, and individually members of one another.
9. In the continuing ministry of the Holy Spirit, who convicts men of sin, righteousness and judgment; and by indwelling the Christian, empowers him for Godly living and faithful service.
Matthew 28:19 - "Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,"
10. in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the saved to eternal life with Christ and the lost to eternal damnation.
Revelation 1:17-18 - 17 And when I saw Him, I fell at His feet as dead. But He laid His right hand on me, saying to me, "Do not be afraid; I am the First and the Last. 18 I am He who lives, and was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore. Amen. And I have the keys of Hades and of Death."